Presentation of the site
In accordance with Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, users of the www.altiservice.com website are informed of the identity of the various parties involved in its creation and monitoring.
Director of publication
- SA with a share capital of €7,500,719
- Registered office: 16, rue de Sébastopol 31000 TOULOUSE
- Registered with the Toulouse Trade and Companies Registry under number 380 373 480
- Intra-Community VAT number: FR 36380373480
- Director of publication: Yves ROUGIER
- Chief Editor: Communication Department
- Email address/phone number: firstname.lastname@example.org +33 (0)5 61 34 30 05
By accessing this site, you acknowledge that you have read this information and agree to comply with it.
Hosting, design and implementation of the site
Aqua Ray SAS
14 rue Jules Vanzuppe, 94200 Ivry-sur-Seine
Tel: 01 84 04 04 05
SIREN: Créteil Trade and Companies Registry 447 997 099
35 All des Demoiselles, 31400 Toulouse
Tel: 05 47 74 75 00
SIREN: Toulouse B 499 393 452
All the elements that comprise this site (texts, graphics, software, photographs, images, videos, sounds, plans, names, logos, brands, creations and various protectable works, databases, registered or not, etc. ....) as well as the site itself are subject to French laws and regulations relating to copyright and intellectual property.
The site and its elements are the property of ALTISERVICE or are used by it.
We remind you that any use, reproduction, representation, modification, adaptation, translation, copy or distribution of any of the elements of the site or the site in whole or in part, on any medium whatsoever (electronic, paper or any other medium) without the prior and express authorisation of ALTISERVICE is prohibited, in accordance with the provisions of the intellectual property code.
Any unauthorised use of this material is an infringement of copyright and constitutes an infringement. It may also lead to a breach of image rights, personal rights or any other applicable law and regulation. It can therefore result in civil and/or criminal liability for the perpetrator.
ALTISERVICE reserves the right to take legal action against any person who does not comply with this prohibition.
Conditions of use of the site and responsibilities arising from it
In the context of the use of its site, ALTISERVICE cannot be held responsible for:
- Damage of any kind, direct or indirect, resulting from the content, access or use of the site or sites linked to it, including but not limited to any operating, financial or commercial loss, loss of programs or data, any deterioration or virus that could infect the computer equipment or any other property of the user of the site.
- Technical or other problems, making access to the site or the sites linked to it difficult or impossible, whatever the origin or source.
- The interpretation of the information presented on the site and more generally any errors or omissions that the site may contain despite ALTISERVICE's efforts to disseminate accurate and up-to-date information.
While browsing on the ALTISERVICE site, you may access links to other sites or other Internet sources. ALTISERVICE is not in a position to control these sources and consequently cannot be held responsible for the content, advertising, products, services or other that it is not in a position to control.
General Terms and Conditions of Sale and Use
The current General Terms and Conditions of Sale and Use are available on our website ww.altiservice.com
ALTISERVICE reserves the right to modify this notice at any time. It is therefore necessary to consult it regularly. The law applicable to the ALTISERVICE site is French law. For any dispute, the court of Toulouse has exclusive jurisdiction.