Come and relax on the shores of our lakes
Away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, treat yourself to a moment of serenity in the heart of the great outdoors.
Discover the tour plan
Take our gondola and chairlifts to access the high altitude lakes and enjoy the beautiful scenery along the way!
Let yourself be tempted by a gourmet walk!
An essential stopover during your stay in Font-Romeu Pyrénées 2000! In a majestic mountain setting, reach the La Gallina restaurant at an altitude of over 2,000 metres. From the panoramic terrace you can enjoy a breathtaking view of the Carlit massif and the entire Sierra del Cadi, the natural border with Spain. There are several options for reaching this little corner of paradise:
- For gourmets: Meet at the Airelles car park to board the 6-seater chairlift which will take you directly to the high altitude restaurant on the Gallinera plateau. Once you have had your fill, discover the magnificent panorama of the Cerdan plateau from the comfort of your seat on the ski lift back to your departure point.
- For contemplative types: Take the Roc chairlift to the highest point of the resort at over 2,200 metres. Once up there, you can easily walk to the restaurant in 20 minutes. Once you have had your fill, a short descent down the Mouillère trail will bring you back to your starting point. It's the ideal mix for an effortless gourmet walk!
- For sports lovers: You can reach the restaurant from the Col del Pam, Les Airelles or La Calme car parks. Go up the slopes in the ski area - they all lead to the Gallinera!
More info on the restaurant ICI
Several routes for the taste buds' ramble
Whether you are a gourmet, a contemplative type or a sports lover, there are many ways to get to the La Gallina restaurant for a well-deserved gourmet break!
Enjoy the thrill of cycling on our southern slopes
Even under the summer sun, riders will enjoy what our nature has to offer!
On your mountain bike or by bike, from the Calme sud, climb to the summits of the Roc de la Calme thanks to the chairlift equipped with bike racks and enjoy the downhill runs on the south side along the FFC circuits that are available to you!
1-day mountain bike pass: €10.40
Seasonal mountain bike formula: €103.70
- Check the weather forecast before you leave.
- Wear suitable footwear for a carefree ride.
- Take something to cover yourself with as the weather changes very quickly in the mountains.
- To bring sun protection equipment (goggles/sun cream/cap).
- To check the time of the last departure of the Calme Nord chairlift (in case of a storm).
- Shuttle Font-Romeu Town Centre <> les Airelles: 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
- Shuttle Les Airelles <> La Calme: 8:30 am - 5:45 PM
- Roc de la Calme chairlift: 8:45 AM - 5:45 PM
- Calme Nord chairlift: 9:15 AM - 5:30 PM
All services close from 1:15 pm to 1:45 pm
Safety information for children
- For safety reasons, children under 1 year old are not allowed on the chairlifts.
- Children between 1 and 3 years of age must be carried in a "baby carrier" backpack, proof of the child's age may be required.
Baby backpacks can be hired from the destination's partners or available on loan at the La Calme ticket office (please note that numbers are limited). Baby wraps are not accepted.